A wide range of products such as ocxo, tcxo, vcxo, quartz oscillators, filters, crystals, quartz frequency
Morion is well-known both in Europe and as a worldwide designer and manufacturer of quartz frequency control products (FCP) - quartz oscillators, filters and crystals dedicated for various applications such as telecommunications, navigation, test & measurement, digital broadcasting, search and rescue systems.
As of today Morion is equipped with state-of-the-art production and testing equipment and has the most advanced in the field technologies.
Over 80 years of experience and expertise has allowed Morion to become a premier producer in Europe and one of the worldwide leading manufacturers of high end quartz products. Morion holds numerous patents for many original concepts in FCP field.
Morion supports and continuously improves quality control system based on Space and Military standards as well as International industry standards. Since 1999 Morion is an ISO-9001 certified company being recertified in accordance with ISO-9001:2000 back in the year 2003 and in year 2010 with ISO-9001:2008. Precision quartz oscillators manufactured by Morion are certified for use in NASA and International Space Station programs.
Morion, Inc. in figures:
• Production facilities area - about 250,000 square feet (27,000 square meters)
• Number of employees - about 500 people including about 100 engineers, 16 PhDs and 1 Doctor;
• Structure - 4 Scientific Production Departments (SPD) engaged in design and manufacturing of:
• SPD-1 - precision quartz oscillators,
• SPD-2 - quartz filters and crystals,
• SPD-3 - quartz blanks,
• SPD-5 - tools and specially designed production and test equipment.
• Extensive participation in space programs - more than 2 000 units working in Space;
• Product quality record (year 2007): reject rates during production at customer side: 0.127%. Filed returns - 0%.
Main activity of Morion is development and volume production of the following products:
The whole production process from a quartz blank to a finished quartz oscillator takes place at one facility. Morion is a unique company with an advantage of all critical processes taking place in-house. It's one of the reasons that allowed Morion to become a reliable supplier successfully participating in long term and high volume projects.
Here are the examples of such projects:
• International space search and rescue system COSPAS/SARSAT;
• International Space station "Alfa";
• International Space project "Sea Launch";
• Base stations for the following communication standards: GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, WiBro, WiMaX;
• International Space program "Mars-Odyssey";
In 2001 the OCXOs created by our company were used in NASA's project "Mars Odyssey 2001", an expedition of interplanetary automatic station to Mars.
In fact, currently Morion holds worldwide acknowledged legacy in the field of high end quartz products for frequency control and selection, famous for significant achievements in the field of development and production of precision low noise quartz oscillators, complicated multi-pole filters and precision crystals.
Thanks to our unique approach of establishing close working relationship between our engineers and our customers, we are capable to offer flexible solutions meeting customers' exact needs. This enables our customers to quickly respond to the changing trends and requirements and keep their competitiveness on the market.
We are certain that we can offer you what you require for your business success:
• High quality and reliability of up-to-date products;
• Flexible designs in accordance with requirements of our customers;
• Committed engineering service;
• Short and on-time deliveries;
• Competitive prices;
• All order sizes.
• Over 75 years of experience in quartz field;
• Wide range of high end products for various applications;
• Full production cycle at one facility: from a quartz blank to a finished quartz oscillator;
• Very good financial shape confirmed by regular audits;
• State-of-the-art facilities for development and scientific research;
• Highly qualified workforce;
• ISO 9001:2000 certificate;
• International patents and awards.